Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 2 Days 13/14 Woot!





 Week 2 is Complete!
Day Thirteen/Fourteen...March 24 and 25, 2012

2 weeks down and I really see the difference.  I felt so much more energy and though I rested more I was able to do more revs during upper body, more resistance and speed during intervals and GOT the jive with Hip Hop Dance...so this was a great week!


Weekends bring a different venue for me as the routine is different than during the week.  It likely is a weak point but I don't eat breakfast on either Saturday or Sunday.  Then we do lunch out and I use that for a cheat meal.  Evening is a normal date night dinner and I do have some cocktails.  Sundays are lunch also as my first meal, but I usually do a salad or in this weeks case, Lettuce Wraps.


Workout was great as I did a double workout to make up for Thursday and Friday's rest due to dealing with lots of muscle discomfort, but a good discomfort.  Saturday was my day to gear up, start with Hip Hop Dance and moved right to Intervals.  What I didn't get in this past week was my lower body workout.


Food was on, clean eating for the most part except for one 'real' cheat meal which was not lunch on Saturday as it normally is but rather dinner at Tom and Eddies for a Burger with Sweet Potato Fries.  It was delish but I immediately felt that craving for sweets following that.  I didn't give in though.


So this next week, week 3, is going to incorporate some 'dig deep' workouts for sure!  My eating is going to be more structured and probably will skip the cheat meal this week.  I'm not happy with my weight loss for the week, as I did hop on the scale and I was only down 2 pounds.  Wow, we get so stoked with a great weight loss report and then your body knows when you didn't achieve that same result, you feel that, hard to explain but this week flew by and I knew I hadn't had the same success as last week.  BUT again I am taking the year to do this so I have to relax and know I am going to have off weeks.  So onto next week!  Woot! Woot!


Thanks for checking in and of course your support is so important!


It's Just Me Val, Ciao'!

No comments:

Post a Comment