Monday, March 19, 2012

DAY 8


The Scale!!!  
OK I did it...I had to, too curious
I lost 8.5 pounds in 7 days  Woot!  Woot!
I won't be doing that again for awhile now but really pleased given I had two cheat meals this week. I have to say I really don't have any cravings so dropping bread, dairy, and sugar really does it!  Bob and I both think that a good part of that loss came from my eliminating Italian Cream Coffemate from my daily intake, and we probably are pretty right.  I was addicted to that stuff and I have to admit that when I left a cup with a bit of left over coffee in the bottom that the next day when I poured that teaspoon out, the cup was left with a deep white film that almost looked pastie and I had wondered for awhile how good that would be for me.

Well today went well.  

6:30 Up and atem!

8:00 Breakfast 
I forgot to take my vitamins
Drank a cup of Jamaican Flower tea with my egg dish and melon

Noon Lunch Meeting
Enjoyed a great salad with chicken, black beans, lettuce, salsa and corn

Workout in the afternoon was my Intervals and it's getting alittle better
Really need to do Abs and I am so tired!

Afternoon snack
Hummus with pepper and asparagus spears

6:00 Dinner
Chicken Marsala, Broccoli and salad

Evening snack
Apple with Natural Peanut Butter

Water water water...drank it all day~

I'm heading to bed now not because I'm afraid I'll snack but because I am really tired. Wonder if it's because I haven't remembered to take my vitamins for a couple of days plus no Shake today...We'll see tomorrow.

Well thanks for checking in and onto Day 9

It's Just Me Val, Ciao'!

No comments:

Post a Comment