Saturday, March 24, 2012







Day Twelve...March 23, 2012

6:30am: Ya know I'm actually up at 5:30 with Bailey boy here...he eats early and then we have fun feeding the two big girls without him intruding.  


9:30 am:  Breakfast - eggs as usual with avocado on top, YUM!  and Jamaican tea!

WORKOUT
 I worked out twice today.  Back on track...made up for the two days I missed
Hip Hop Dance Cardio and Intervals.  
Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle!




12:00pm: Lunch was alot of food and little calories, Good One!  Bag of Asian Veggies, Italian Beef no bun, 2 Wasa Multi grains and lite spread of Olive Oil butter, mandarin oranges rinsed w water to eliminate the juice.


7:00pm: Dinner out with friends at 601, ate a grilled Chicken Salad w avocado, had some bevvies with that too


9:30pm: Snack Popped a hard boiled egg and relaxed over part of Tinker something Soldiers, a new movie on dvd that came out.


Today I was so pleased to have gotten in the two workouts.  Hip Hoorah to me :)
No really the cal burn is obviously appreciated by my bod as I shrink it!  We had a great dinner too, seemed we just kept on laughing!  AND congrats to Mike Giannetto Sr. for bowling a perfect 300 game!  Can you believe that?  Wow! Got that news as we settled in for the night.  That was awesome!


I'll leave with this thought...
"Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance."
  ~Author Unknown


Today, I'm reminded how thankful I am for anyone who takes the time to be there for me, Grazi!


It's just me Val, Ciao'!



No comments:

Post a Comment