Tuesday, March 13, 2012

DAY TWO




March 13, 2012
Well today was another good one.  Though I wasn't able to follow my schedule I never veered away.   Morning meeting was great and did my workout immediately following that, after I finally ate!



1pm LunchGrilled Chicken on top of steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower with Lite Honey Mustard (Lightly) drizzled on top and a hard boiled egg: 315 calories

2 pm Workout 
 Upper Body, Abs, Push Ups, Jump Rope


6:30 Dinner
Grilled Brisket and Green Beans w a touch of Brown and Brummel and pepper

Drank all my water and green tea 
OH and today I tried a cup of Jamaican Flower Tea

Now I am pooped, want my bed.  Still have to finish my abs!  Watching the Blackhawks continue to try to play hockey :)

What seems to be hiccuping here is not enough calories.

Later...

It's Just Me Val, Ciao'

No comments:

Post a Comment