Sunday, March 18, 2012

DAY 6 & 7 - WEEK ONE A SUCCESS!



Day 6 and 7 are over and quite a success as I complete week 1!
Both days..

8:30 am up and atem - Slept in, that's right :)

Jamaican Tea

Workout: 
Day 6: Hip Hop Dance Track
Day 7: A rest day for me, but may do abs tonight


12:30 pm Lunch at 601 both days

Day 6: Being St. Paddy's Day we knew they were having a phenominal buffet of corned beef and cabbage as well as veggies and Homemade Soda Bread, so I afforded myself this meal that I wait for all year!  It was awesome

Did have a Black and Blue
 ******************************************
Day 7: Hamburger with egg on top, sweet potato fries, no bun 
(ate 6 fries total, yeah!)  Offered one of those wonderful Italian pastries stuffed with custard, looks like a french donut puffed up, BUT I refused it! :) And it was on the house!


Did have a Bloody Mary, water
******************************************
DINNER

Day 6...
It was our youngest son's birthday so we had the party with pizza and ice cream cake, I did not partake but rather later had a hard boiled egg with an apple and peanut butter.

Day 7...
6:45 pm Dinner - Chocolate Shakeology made w a banana and Almond/Coconut milk

7:45pm Salad with sauteed asparagus and steamed brussel sprouts



So full.  Great day today and still on track.  This weekend included St. Paddy's day with cheat meals and due to calories of  I did use Shakeology as a meal supplement, and veggies to fill in for other meals to balance my intake.


This has been a great first week, how about this...
Jean Report:
My jeans were snug to my legs and with one week of this detox and workouts, they are no longer clinging...really feels good too.
Still haven't weighed myself, so I am hopeful I have lost weight as well.

Ok onto getting ready for my second week, while I finish watching our beloved Chicago Blackhawks, and they WON!

Can't wait to start Week 2!

Thanks for checking in and supporting me!

It's Just Me Val, Ciao'!

No comments:

Post a Comment