Wednesday, March 21, 2012

DAY 9






Day Nine...March 20, 2012

6:30am: Up, opened the house, fed the dogs, 

7:30 am: Breakfast and Jamaican Tea

10:35am:  Workout Done!   
My workout was Upper Body and that went well...did it all and used a method to gain the action I needed on push ups, slowly lowered myself and on the last set to the ground and stretched back up.  This will help me till I gain strength as I increase my push ups to do all full ones.  Great workout!  And included Abs too!

11:35am: Lunch Shakeology made with Almond/Coconut Milk, Strawberries, Blueberries and a banana was filling and delicious!

Weighed myself again just to see if my loss from yesterday was still the same and instead found that my 8.5 pound loss turned into a 10 pound loss in 9 days!  Amazing.
Off To Work!

6pm: Dinner was leftover Chicken Marsala with Brussel Sprouts and Salad


Bailey arrives and grandog sitting adds new meaning to burning calories...he'll be staying with us till Monday.


8pm: Snack was apple with natural peanut butter


Water  in check all day.


YES another great day!


Thanks for checking in and supporting me!


It's Just Me Val, Ciao'!

No comments:

Post a Comment