Wednesday, March 14, 2012

DAY THREE



Wow, Day 3 flew by and it was another great one!  Found it flowed pretty naturally, kind of second nature to be exact.  Food choices are getting easier to pick.  Workouts are hard but I am pushing through it.  I actually remember a voice telling me "You can do it!"  to muscle failure and I do it.  Water is getting easier to drink, not that I don't like water but when you don't drink that  much, it takes some getting used to all over again.  I love the support I'm getting from all of you and am keeping my eye on my goal. 

6:30 am  Breakfast 
( 2 eggwhites, 1 egg, green pepper, red pepper, portabella, spinach and red onions, topped with Avocado) 
Jamaican Flower Tea, Water


Started Vitamins today:  Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, D3, Calcium, and a multi vitamin.  Learned a trick from Gabe and Lyndsi to freeze the Fish Oil and no burps...it works!  Thanks!


8:00 am Workout
Hip Hop Dance Track and Abs  
Great workout, pouring down sweat and took my first sweatshot!
It ain't pretty but it is gonna be beautiful in the end :)

9:30 Shakeology with blueberries and washed mandarin oranges


12:30 Business Lunch with Lyndsi
Spinach Salad with brown sugar walnuts, cranberries, grape tomatoes, chicken, and green pepper - So good!


6:00 Dinner
Italian Beef (no bun) w chick pea salad and steamed green beans



  • 3days and NO caffiene, white sugar, bread, or dairy
  • Have not been hungry or craving anything!  It's amazing!
  • Drank all my water and then some and now getting my blog done.
  • Tomorrow is Intervals - Tredmill and Elliptical

Thanks again for visiting and taking the journey with me!

It's Just Me Val, Ciao'



No comments:

Post a Comment