Saturday, March 24, 2012

DAY ELEVEN




Day Eleven...March 22, 2012

6:30am: Morning has broken! :) I'm up

9:30 am: Client Breakfast - eggs w mushroom omelette with tomatoes, and Water (Stuck on you!)

Workout was held off, knee and abs were still pri-tee tender


12:30pm Lunch  Greek Salad, 
NO fe'ta' NO pi'ta' (NO 'ta's' in my diet :)

8:00pm Dinner Shakeology with Banana, blueberries, strawberries and last but not DAIRY, Almond/Coconut milk (you're my friend!)



Had a great day, accomplished great business.  Found out that a candidate I didn't think would move on is and is one of two only out of 20 resumes that they are considering...big news in my business!  Woot Woot!  Never really was hungry all day.



Good day all in all


Thanks for checking in on me and of course for your support, it means more than you know!  (Oh and the Hawks won!  that's a good thing!)


It's just me Val, Ciao'!



No comments:

Post a Comment