Saturday, March 17, 2012

DAY 5: Friday March 16, 2011



Gosh Day 5 blew right by and I didn't do my blog...whoa!
The day went well.  

6:30 up and atem

8:30 Breakfast was my usual with Jamaican Tea

Workout: Today was a lower body workout,  I didn't complete that.  Did the squats and lunges but never made it to the weights. 
Followed by Shakeology


12:30 Lunch at Honey's 
Awesome Salad with fresh organic greens, apple slices and walnuts.  A Cup of Gaspacio


6:45 Dinner was with friends and the Blackhawks game at 601 Bar and Grill  drinks with lettuce wraps and egg rolls.  Had some chips and tortilla chips


So far this week has gone well.  I most proud of working out everyday and drinking my shake.  Eating is 95% clean.


Onto Day 6 which will include a stop for corned beef and cabbage with soda bread...this was planned as it is the one meal I am passionate about on St. Paddy's Day.


Thanks for checking in and supporting me!


It's Just Me Val, Ciao'!

No comments:

Post a Comment