Thursday, March 22, 2012


 
Day Ten...March 21, 2012
6:30am: Up, opened the house, fed the dogs, 

7:30 am: Breakfast - egg dish with melon, and Jamaican Tea

Workout was Hip Hop Dance Track, but skipped for day...needed to rest my knee which is giving me some trouble

12:30pm: Lunch - Shakeology, banana, blueberries, strawberries, almond/coconut milk


6:00pm: Dinner - Lettuce Wraps and chicken tortilla soup, short cucumber vodka and soda


Watched the Hawks take another game and make it theirs in OT, and had a quiet and restful evening. We need some of those.


Evening Snack: Apple with natural peanut butter


Really feeling so natural about this particular plan.  I am not craving a thing, although I will admit I had a moment today where I opened every cabinet, the fridge and freezer looking for something and found nothing that seemed to meet whatever it was I was thinking I needed, that particular moment ended quickly...Yeah!


Ok thanks for stopping in and checking on me, love the support!


It's Just Me Val, Ciao'!


No comments:

Post a Comment