Thursday, March 15, 2012

DAY FOUR





Four days down and I haven't weighed myself once!  
It's A Miracle!!!

INTERVAL TRAINING day today.  
Using a combo of tredmill and elliptical.  
I completed it but had to do the last 1/4 back on the tredmill as my legs got like 'jelly' with the level increase of resistance on the elliptical.  My playlist was really in sync without creating it that way, so I did push alittle hard to the music, and likely what caused that. Ended with an Ab workout.

Wow, Day 3 flew by and it was another great one!  Found it flowed pretty naturally, kind of second nature to be  

6:30 up and at em
BREAKFAST:  2 eggwhites plus 1 egg, asparagus, grn and red pepper, red onion, portabella, and spinach, topped with avocado.  Side of melon...delish!  Cup of Jamaican Flower Tea

WORKOUT AND SWEAT SHOT!


Followed by Shakeology with blueberries and pinneapple


Noon  
LUNCH with my MIL.  Enjoyed an awesome salad and french onion soup

DINNER
Chicken sausage, salad, melon and chick peas

No snacks today...

All in all a great day!  
Tomorrow is Lower Body Workout (Arghhhhh!!!  the Worst)
Thanks for checking in!

It's Just Me Val, Ciao!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment