Sunday, March 11, 2012

GOALS AND PLANNING

Yep that's me Christmas Day 2011

Goals and Planning Sunday March 11, 2012
Tonight 
Creating a list of my 'red flags' list.Those are triggers that set off my 'failure' alarm.  Like a pro and cons list, I'll create a 'Do This Instead Of That' list to counter those triggers and I'll post it on the fridge.  I am determined!

My Goals are set and posted on my Pinterest Fifty Plus Fit Board: 

My Food Plan:
Following a 6 week detox program using a combination of protein shakes, fresh low starch veggies and fruit, lean protein, and a little good fat.  
AND: Water Water Water Water Water Water Water Water, minimally 8 glasses per day.

My Workout Plan:
Working Out 6 days a week, with one rest day:  
1 day Interval Tredmill/Elliptical Training
1 day Core Strength Training Upper Body with Abs
1 day Hip Hop Dance Track
1 day Interval Tredmill/Elliptical Training
1 day Core Strength Training Lower Body with Abs
1 day Hip Hop Dance Track
1 day Rest

Challenging? You Betcha! 
Am I finally ready?  YES more than I have been in years.
My ultimate goal is to lose 70 in 2012
So let's bring it on!

I'll need all the support I can get so join me or just cheer me on but either way I need YOU!
 

It's Just Me Val, Ciao'!

1 comment: